[ACC Brunch Concert] Jeong Youngju’s Talk Concert “Music in My Life”
Actor Jeong Youngju performs all-time classics across various genres
- DateNov. 25 (Wed), 2020
- Time11:00 - 12:15
- PlaceTheater 2
- Age LimitFor ages 8 and older
- Person466 seats / seat distancing: 235 seats (a single person may book up to four tickets)
- Price R: KRW 25,000 / S: KRW 15,000
- TicketWebsite / Call Center / Ticket Booth
- Duration 75 mins
- For social distancing at program venues, audience members will be seated a seat apart from each other.
- Thermal cameras will be placed at entrances (ACC Theater and ACC Children) to check the temperature of all visitors.
- ※ Thermal camera locations: ACC Creation / ACC Theater, Library Park, ACC Children
- ※ Non-contact thermometers will be used by ticket staff and guides if necessary.
- Please note that if your body temperature is measured at 37.5℃ or higher, you may not be allowed to enter.
- If you refuse to cooperate with the temperature check, you will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- If you do not wear a mask, you may be asked to leave the venue. Please put on your mask before entering.
- We are collecting visitors’ personal information for submission to the Gwangju government and other government bodies in case of a possible COVID-19 outbreak within the center premises. The collected information will not be used for any other purposes, and will be destroyed after two weeks.
- ※ If you are visiting the ACC with a ticket booked in another person’s name, please fill out the consent form with your own information.
As an actor with a broad range, she has many sides that she can, and hopes to, show to the world.
In the last ACC Brunch Concert of 2020, Jeong presents audiences with a selection of all-time classic songs that she has performed throughout her career.
The concert consists of five parts: Theater Classics, Cinema Classics, Classics with a Friend, Duet Classics, and Immortal Classics. Actor Lee Youngmi makes a special guest appearance in Duet Classics and Classics with a Friend.
|Theater Classics||Think of Me (from the musical The Phantom of the Opera)||Jeong Youngju|
|When You‘re Good to Mama (from the musical Chicago)||Jeong Youngju|
|Summer Time (from the opera Porgy and Bess)||Jeong Youngju|
|Cinema Classics||Never Enough (from the film The Greatest Showman)||Jeong Youngju|
|He Was Beautiful (from the film The Deer Hunter)||Jeong Youngju|
|The Sound of Music (from the film The Sound of Music)||Jeong Youngju|
|Classics with a Friend||A New Life (from the musical Jekyll & Hyde)||Lee Youngmi|
|Callus (from the musical Mee on the Song)||Lee Youngmi|
|Duet Classics||Shallow (from the film A Star is Born)||Jeong Youngju & Lee Youngmi|
|Tell Him (Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion)||Jeong Youngju & Lee Youngmi|
|Immortal Classics||Chilgapsan (Yun Heesang)||Jeong Youngju|
|Invisible Love (Shin Seunghun)||Jeong Youngju|
|It Is the Wind (Jung Sura)||Jeong Youngju|
- Side seats may offer a limited view of the stage, depending on the event.
- In order to ensure the best experiences for our visitors, the Asia Culture Center maintains a strict policy on age restrictions, late arrivals and photography during performance. You are liable for the issues caused by your failure to fully read the theater regulations. Also, please understand that the ACC does not accept on-site requests for ticket refunds, cancelations, or changes on the event date.
- You can claim or purchase tickets from one hour before the show. The theater opens 30 min before the show begins. Once the show begins, you may not be allowed to enter the theater. Please make sure to arrive at the theater at least ten minutes in advance.
- The venue has six wheelchair-accessible seats. Please contact our Call Center to book these seats.
- If wheelchair accessible seats are not available, you can book a non-accessible seat and enjoy the show after leaving your wheelchair in the designated area.
- - If you are a wheelchair user and booking a non-accessible seat, please note that second-floor seats are more accessible for wheelchair users than first-floor seats.
ACC Theater, Theater 2