[ACC Brunch Concert]
Meet Ghibli through Chopin
Frédéric Chopin, a master of romanticism, and Studio Ghibli, producer of globally renowned
heartwarming animated films:
You are invited to this warm meeting of two different music styles.
- DateSep. 28, 2022 (WED)
- Time11:00 - 12:20
- PlaceTheater 2
- Age LimitMust be 8 or older
- Person466 seats (Up to 4 tickets can be reserved per purchaser.)
Seats R KRW 20,000 / S KRW 10,000
※ S seats are not eligible for basic ACC discounts.
- TicketHome Page / Call Center / Ticket Office
- Others※ We recommend that visitors use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Naver Whale browsers instead of Internet Explorer for the reservation web page. Information
- Information※ Munhwa Nuri Card discount can only be applied in call center and ticket office reservations.
- Hosted byAsia Culture Center
- Supervised byAsian Culture Center Foundation
- Age: Aged 8 and above (born in or before 2015)
- We ask the visitors to bring a certified document that establishes proof of age (national health insurance certificate, passport, resident registration certificate, etc.)
- ※ Visitors below the age restriction are prohibited from entering the performance hall regardless of the presence of their guardians.
- ※ The ACC does not accept on-site requests for cancellation or change in reservation if the visitor in question failed to adhere to age restrictions.
- Tickets can be claimed or purchased 1 hour before the performance time.
- ※ The reservation number or the phone number provided during the reservation process must be verified before the ticket can be collected.
- Wheelchair seating may be reserved through the ACC Call Center (+82-1899-5566).
- All discounts are applicable to the recipient of the ticket, not the purchaser.
- ※ Discounted purchase must be verified onsite with relevant certification. If there are no certifications, the visitor must provide the difference between the regular price and the discounted price.
- In order to ensure the best experience for our visitors, the Asia Culture Center maintains a strict policy on age restrictions, late arrivals and photographyduring performance.
- ※ You are liable for the issues caused by your failure to fully read the theater regulations.
- The performance hall is opened for entrance 30 minutes before the start of the performance.Visitors may be prohibited from entering the hall after the start of the performance.
- ※ The time of entry into the performance hall may be dependent on the characteristics of the performance or site conditions. We ask our visitors to enter the hall at least 10 minutes before the start of the performance.
Please note that all seats in the performance must be reserved in advance.
- A : 1(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 1(우 사이드)
- B : 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25
- C : 3(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 3(우 사이드)
- D : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- E : 5(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 5(우 사이드)
- F : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- G : 7(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 7(우 사이드)
- H : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- I : 9(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 9(우 사이드)
- J : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- K : 11(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 11(우 사이드)
- L : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- M : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
- N : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- O : 1, 3, 5, 7, 28
- P : 2, 4, 6, 27
- Q : 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- R : 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
- Visitors who do not wear masks will be prohibited from entering the performance hall, so we ask all our visitors to wear a mask before entering.
- ※ We ask visitors to strictly maintain personal hygiene. Please refrain from visiting the center if you are suffering from a fever, cough, or sore throat.
All of us at the ACC will do our best to protect your right to enjoy our programs and foster a safe environment for all visitors. Thank you.
It offers the chance to see pianist Song Young Min, famous for being the pianist behind the JTBC show “Secret Love Affair” and its soundtrack, working together with distinguished soloists making up the First Ensemble.
How about a romantic night with the beloved Chopin’s hits from the First Ensemble’s first launch in 2019 and the whimsical melody of romanticism in Studio Ghibli’s soundtrack?
Waltz No. 7 in C-sharp minor, Op. 64, No. 2
“Umi no Mieru Machi” (A Town with an Ocean View) from “Kiki’s Delivery Service”
“Kimi wo Nosete” (Carrying You) from “Laputa: Castle in the Sky”
Étude in E Major, Op. 10, No. 3
Waltz No. 1 in E-flat Major, Op.18, “Grand Valse Brillante”
“Gake no Ue no Ponyo” (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea) from “Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea” and “Tonari no Totoro” (My Neighbor Totoro) from “My Neighbor Totoro”
“Mononoke Hime” (Princess Mononoke) from “Princess Mononoke”
Nocturne No. 13 in C minor, Op.48, No.1
Nocturne No.13 in c minor, Op.48 No.1
“Merry-Go-Round of Life” from “Howl’s Moving Castle”
Polonaise Op. 53
- Konzertexamen course, Hochschule für Musik Detmold and Hochschule für Musik und Theater “Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy” Leipzig
- JTBC show “Secret Love Affair,” stand-in pianist for Yoo Ah-in and soundtrack
- Film “Keys to the Heart,” appearance and soundtrack
- Performances at various performing art venues and groups globally after debuting with Gewandhausorchester Leipzig
- Graduate of Seoul National University, M.M. Hochschule für Musik und Theater “Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy” Leipzig, graduated with the highest marks in Meisterexamen
- Performed with the Munich Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra, Neues Bachisches Collegium Musicum (NBCM) Leipzig, Incheon Philharmonic Orchestra, and Korean Symphony Orchestra
- Invitational performances at Bayreuther Festspiele (Germany), Sermoneta Summer Festival (Italy), Fiampse Festival (Spain), Holland Music Sessions, Schumann-Haus Leipzig (Germany), Mendelssohn-Haus Leipzig (Germany), and Koreanisches Kulturzentrum Berlin (Germany)
- Music director for Ensemble TenTen, Seoul Modern Ensemble, and Moon Jiweon’s “Tasty Music” series
- Lectures at Seoul National University, Kangwon National University, the Catholic University of Korea, Chung-Ang University, Yewon School, Seoul Arts High School, and Sunhwa Arts Middle and High School
- Bachelor of Music and Master of Music at The Juilliard School
- Winner of CCMF Concerto Competition, instrument division
- Soloist invitation to Germany-Ukraine cultural exchange
- Currently lecturing at Yewon School, Seoul Arts High School, Seonhwa Arts High School, Kangwon National University, and the Catholic University of Korea
- First violist of the Classikan Ensemble, a leader and commentator of the Lower-String Quartet, and an artistic director
- Graduated top of the class from Yonsei University’s strings program, Folkwang Universität der Künste in Essen, and Konzertexamen program from the Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe with the highest marks
- Winner of the International Cello Competition in Italy, second place in the International Competition “Young Virtuosos – LIDIYA KOUTEVA” in Bulgaria, first place in the Dr. Hermann Büttner Piano Competition in Germany, Grand Prize in the Seoul Solist Cello Ensemble Competition, etc.
- Performed with the Prague Radio Symphony, Philharmonie Südwestfalen, Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra, Incheon Philharmonic Orchestra, Yonsei Symphony Orchestra, Seoul Solist Cello Ensemble, etc.
- Visiting first cellist in the Daejeon Philharmonic Orchestra and Gangnam Symphony Orchestra
- Member of POS Trio, Ader Cello Quartet, and Seoul Solist Cello Ensemble
- Graduated with honors from Yewon School, Seoul Arts High School, Seoul National University
- Graduated from the Concertiste program, École Normale de Musique de Paris
- Graduated from CRR de Paris
- Graduated from Master and Diplôme d’Artiste Interprète program, Conservatoire national Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris (CNSMDP).
- Currently teaching at Pusan National University, Yewon School, Seoul Arts High School, and Deokwon Arts High School, and a member of the Wiro Ensemble
- The view from the side seats or the second floor seats may be obstructed depending on the type of the performance.
- This performance has an age restriction of 8 and above. Children under the age requirement are prohibited from entering the venue even in the company of their parents. (Visitors are required to bring identification documents with dates of birth)
- In order to ensure the best experiences for our visitors, the Asia Culture Center maintains a strict policy on age restrictions, late arrivals and photography during performance. You are liable for the issues caused by your failure to fully read the theater regulations. Also, please understand that the ACC does not accept on-site requests for ticket refund, cancellation, or change on the event date. We ask for your understanding.
- Tickets can be claimed or purchased 1 hour before the performance time. The doors to the performance hall are opened 30 minutes before the start of the performance. Visitors may be prohibited from entering the hall after the start of the performance. We ask our visitors to enter the hall at least 10 minutes before the start of the performance.
- There are 6 wheelchair seats available. Wheelchair seats are available for reservation through our Call Center.
- If wheelchair seats are sold out, you may purchase standard seats and store the wheelchair outside the performance hall.
- Please note that the second floor standard seats are more accessible for wheelchair users than standard seats on the first floor.
- From July 1, 2018, an additional income tax adjustment figure of KRW 1 million will be applied for book purchase and performance fees, at the adjustment rate of 30%. (Only applies to workers with a total income of KRW 70 million. Please read the details)
- Details on income tax adjustment for book and performance fees+
This performance is a successful return of the 2019's ensemble version as an ensemble’s best collection. It will be realized by a special cooperation between the Song Young Min, the pianist behind the JTBC show
The audience will have the opportunity to listen to the beautiful numbers presented by the musical actress at her prime, and the story of their music, stage, and life.
ACC Theater, Theater 2