ACC Wednesday Theater “The Nutcracker”
In conjunction with Seoul Arts Center’s “SAC On Screen,” witness an excellent theater performance onscreen!
The 16th story, “The Nutcracker”
- DateDec. 7, 2022 (Wed)
- PlaceTheater 3
- Age LimitMust be 8 or older
- Person217 seats (70% booked online, 30% sold at the box office)
- Price Free
- TicketHome Page / Ticket Office / Call Center
- Running Time 90 minutes
- Information※ If online tickets are sold out, you may come to the venue on the day of the screening to purchase tickets on-site.
※ This program is a video screening of a performance. Please take note of this when reserving.
※ This performance is offered free of charge, so a parking fee discount is not applicable to the visitors.
- For reservations of more than three tickets per person, we ask our visitors to either use different accounts or contact the call center.
- The seats for this program are unreserved, which means that visitors can freely choose their seats on a first-come-first-served basis.
- (The performance hall is open for entrance 20 min before the start of the performance.)
- Visitors who do not wear masks will be prohibited from entering the performance hall, so we ask all our visitors to wear a mask before entering.
- Please refrain from visiting the center if you are suffering from a fever, cough, or sore throat, or if you recently visited a country other than Korea.
- The ACC is implementing mandatory temperature checks and mask-wearing policies for all ticket staff, guides, and crew.
- All of us at the ACC will do our best at all times to protect your right to enjoy our programs and foster a safe environment for all visitors. Thank you.
ACC Wednesday Theater with Seoul Arts Center’s “SAC On Screen”
A romantic fairytale in December, “The Nutcracker”
Tchaikovsky’s music, with great charms unique to Russia, and Grigorovich’s colorful and splendid choreography create a synergy to present the audience with an enjoyable time for both their eyes and ears.
Cast and Producers
- TitleThe Nutcracker
- MusicPyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- OriginalE.T.A Hoffman
- ChoreographyYuri Grigorovich
- CastKorean National Ballet
- Performance(Conductor) Park Tae-young / (Performer) Korean National Symphony Orchestra
- Duration90 minutes
- Age Limit Must be 8 or older
- Planning and ProductionSeoul Arts Center, Korean National Ballet
- Host and OrganizerAsia Cultural Center
- SupportSeoul Arts Center
- For this performance, a single visitor may reserve up to two seats.
- ※ For reservations of more than three tickets per person, we ask our visitors to either use different accounts or contact the call center.
- This performance has an audience age restriction of 8 and above.
- Children below the age of eight are prohibited from entering the performance hall regardless of the presence of their guardians. We ask the visitors to bring certified documents that can testify to their age (national health insurance certificate, passport, resident registration certificate, etc.). Visitors under the restricted age may be prohibited from entering the venue.
- Tickets can be claimed or purchased one hour before the performance time.
- The performance hall is open for entrance 20 min before the start of the performance. Visitors may be prohibited from entering the hall after the start of the performance. We ask our visitors to enter the hall at least 10 min before the start of the performance.
- To ensure the best experiences for our visitors, the ACC maintains a strict policy on age restrictions, late arrivals, and photography during the performance. You are liable for the issues caused by your failure to fully read the theater regulations. Moreover, please understand that the ACC does not accept on-site requests for a ticket refund, cancelation, or change on the event date. We ask for your understanding.
- ※ This performance is offered free of charge, so parking fee discount is not applicable for visitors.
|1||April 20 (Wed) 2022 19:00||Swing||Contemporary Dance||Korea National Contemporary Dance Company||70 min||Aged 8 and above|
|2||May 4, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||A Bird Story||Theater||Seoul Arts Center||55 min||Aged 8 and above|
|3||May 18, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Peppermint Candy||Opera||Gwangju Metropolitan Opera||150 min||Aged 8 and above|
|4||June 1, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||La Bayadère||Ballet||Universal Ballet||104 min||Aged 8 and above|
|5||June 15, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||DITTO PARADISO||Classical Music||CREDIA||60 min||Aged 8 and above|
|6||July 6, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Pericles, Prince of Tyre||Theater||Seoul Arts Center||150 min||Aged 12 and above|
|7||July 20, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Treasure Island||Theater||Seoul Arts Center||115 min||Aged 8 and above|
|8||August 3, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||NOVUS Quartet||Classical Music||Seoul Arts Center||95 min||Aged 8 and above|
|9||August 17, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Ahn Jung-geun, a Dance in the Heaven||Ballet||Seoul Arts Center||75 min||Aged 8 and above|
|10||September 7, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Cross-Cut||Contemporary Dance||Korea National Contemporary Dance Company||70 min||Aged 8 and above|
|11||September 21, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Dvořák, From the New World||Classical Music||Seoul Arts Center||60 min||Aged 8 and above|
|12||October 5, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Hurrah of the Women||Theater||Seoul Arts Center||100 min||Aged 8 and above|
|13||October 19, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||The Last Empress||Musical||ACOM||85 min||Aged 8 and above|
|14||November 2, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||The Spirit of Beethoven||Classical Music||Korean Symphony Orchestra||80 min||Aged 8 and above|
|15||November 16, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||Yun Bo-sun Salon Concert||Classical Music||Seoul Spring Festival of Chamber Music Secretariat, Seoul Arts Center||55 min||Aged 8 and above|
|16||December 7 (Wed) 2022, 19:00||The Nutcracker||Ballet||Korean National Ballet||90 min||Aged 8 and above|
|17||December 21, 2022 (Wed) 19:00||The Magic Flute||Opera||Seoul Arts Center||108 min||Aged 8 and above|
ACC Theater, Theater 3