[ACC March Brunch Concert]
Yoon Jeon-il Dance Emotion & Junior Emotion: One Step Dream
2023 ACC Brunch Concert: Second Story
A gala performance accompanied by commentary to convey the story of ballerinas and ballerinos
- DateMar. 29, 2023 (Wed)
- Time11 AM – 12 PM (approx. 60 min)
- PlaceTheater 2
- Age LimitAge 8 or older
- Person466 seats (Up to 4 tickets per person)
- Price R seats: KRW 30,000 / S seats: KRW 20,000
- TicketWebsite / Call center / Ticket office
- Other* When making a reservation, use Chrome, Edge, and Whale browsers for stable internet connection. (Internet Explorer may have poor connection.)
- Information* Munhwa Nuri Card discounts are only available for reservations made on-site or via the call center.
- HostAsia Culture Center (ACC)
- SponsorAsia Culture Center Foundation
- Age limit: Aged 8 or above (those born in 2016 or earlier)
- Please bring a proof that indicates your date of birth (NHIS certificate, resident registration certificate, passport, student ID card, etc.)
- * Those who are younger than the age limit are restricted from entering the performance hall regardless of ticket purchase or presence of a guardian.
- ※ Cancellation, refund, or change of booking on the day of the performance for not knowing the age limit is not available.
- Pick-up of tickets and on-site purchase of tickets are available for one hour before the show begins.
- * Confirm booking no. or mobile phone no. to claim ticket.
- Wheelchair seats can be purchased via the call center (+82-1899-5566).
- All discounts are applicable to the recipient of the ticket, not the purchaser.
- * Discount documents must be presented on-site for discounted tickets. Full price must be paid when documents are not available.
- The Asia Culture Center has put an age restriction on the show and restricts photography and entry after the show has begun to ensure a pleasant viewing experience.
- * All consequences arising due to failure to read the matters to note are the sole responsibility of the individual.
- The audience may enter the performance hall 30 minutes before the show begins. ntry after the beginning of the show may be restricted.
- * Entry time may vary according to situations or the characteristics of the show. The audience is recommended to enter 10 minutes before the beginning of the show.
- A : 1(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 1(우 사이드)
- B : 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25
- C : 3(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 3(우 사이드)
- D : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- E : 5(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 5(우 사이드)
- F : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- G : 7(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 7(우 사이드)
- H : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- I : 9(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 9(우 사이드)
- J : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- K : 11(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 11(우 사이드)
- L : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- M : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
- N : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- O : 1, 3, 5, 7, 28
- P : 2, 4, 6, 27
- Q : 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- R : 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
- Everyone is required to wear masks upon entry. Those who are not wearing a mask will not be permitted to enter the performance hall.
- * Please refrain from entering the performance hall if you are showing any symptoms like a fever, cough, or sore throat. Please maintain good personal hygiene.
They will showcase not only classical ballet but also creative ballet and contemporary dance in this performance.
This one-hour performance accompanied by commentary features creative ballet featuring up-and-coming talents from the Gwangju region who will lead the dance world, allowing children to experience the stage through "art-based education" and giving them the opportunity to grow through performances. It will also feature a classical ballet pas de deux that can demonstrate beautiful techniques to the audience, as well as a magnificent performance titled <Uno. Dos. Tres. Cuatro>.
|1||New Generation||Junior Emotion||Group Dance|
|2||Paquita||Jung Myeong-jun||Male Solo|
|3||Harlequinade||Lee A-in||Female solo|
|4||Le Corsaire Grand Pas de Deux||Lee Jun-gu,
|5||Flames of Paris Grand Pas de Deux||Lee Jin-yeong,
|6||Dance of Merchants from Le Corsaire Grand Pas de Deux||Song Gi-yeong,
|7||Don Quixote Grand Pas de Deux||Yun Byul, Oh Yeon||Duet|
|8||Solo during Uno. Dos. Tres. Cuatro||An Nam-keun||Solo|
|9||Duet during Love is Merely Madness||Lee Seung-a,
Yoon has a history of presenting works that are both artistically and commercially successful, as he focuses on creating performances full of sincerity that move people's hearts as opposed to art wrapped in plausibility. The best dancers from each genre assist him in this mission.
- Sep. 17, 2022 / <Love is Merely Madness> / Suwon SK Atrium
- Sep. 3, 2022 / <Love is Merely Madness> / Art Hall, Bucheon Boksagol Cultural Center
- May 25, 2022 / <Uno. Dos. Tres. Cuatro> / Geomdan Hall, Hanam Arts Center
- Jun. 30, 2021 / <Love is Merely Madness> / Geomdan Hall, Hanam Arts Center
- Jun. 23–24, 2020 / <Uno. Dos. Tres. Cuatro> / Jayu Theater, Seoul Arts Center
- Sep. 20–21, 2019 / <Love is Merely Madness> / ACC Theater, Asia Culture Center
- Jun. 20–21, 2019 / <The One (Father/Mother)> / Jayu Theater, Seoul Arts Center
- Jun. 9–10, 2018 / <Love is Merely Madness> / Jayu Theater, Seoul Arts Center
- Present) Representative of Yoon Jeon-il Dance Emotion
- Present) Representative of Ballet9 Academy
- Former) Lead soloist, Korea National Ballet
- Former) Principal dancer with the Romanian National Opera
- Former) Winner of Mnet's Dancing 9 Seasons 2 and 3
- Former) Graduated from the Korea National University of Arts School of Dance
- Present) Representative of KAN Company
- Former) Member of the Laboratory Dance Project
- Former) Member of the Korea National Contemporary Dance Company
- 2020 Best Male Dancer, Seoul Dance Festival
- 2020 No. 5 Choreography, Beethoven 250th Anniversary Concert, Daejeon Arts Center
- 2019 Madangnori for Children, National Gugak Center
- 2019 Choreographer and performer for <The Rabbit in Wonderland>
- 2019 Choreographer and performer for <Cinderella> as part of a Mozart music drama series
- Graduated from Sejong University
- Representative of ARTBIRTH
- Artist at 99 Art Company
- 2020–2021 Choreographer of < 70x70=? > and <Confined>
- 2017–2018 Intern at the National Dance Company of Korea
- Graduated from the Korea National University of Arts
- 2016 First Prize (Senior Men) at the Helsinki International Ballet Competition
- 2016 First Prize (Senior Pas de Deux) at the Vienna International Ballet Competition
- Former) Member of the National Ballet of Uruguay
- Graduated from the Korea National University of Arts
- Graduated from Sunhwa Arts High School
- 2021 Silver Prize (Senior) at the Valentina Kozlova International Ballet Competition
- 2018 Third Prize at the Seoul International Dance Competition
- 2017 First Prize (Junior) at the International Dance Competition "Sicilia Barocca"
- 2015 Second Prize (Junior) at the Star of Canaan Dance International Ballet Competition
- Graduated from the Department of Dance, Jeonju Fine Arts High School
- Graduated from the Department of Dance, Sejong University
- Former) Member of the Korea National Ballet
- Present) Member of Korea Ballet Stars
- Former) Member of the Universal Ballet
- Former) Guest dancer at Semperoper Ballet, Dresden (2017–2018)
- 2021 Performer for the Korea Ballet Stars Gala
- 2021 Performer for the LOCTO Dance Project
- Graduated from Canada's National Ballet School
- Graduated from Sunhwa Arts Middle School
- Performed in the 12th Ballet Festival Korea <Ahn Jung-geun, Dance in Heaven>
- Graduated from the Department of Dance, Kookmin University
- Former) Member of the Gwangju City Ballet
- Diploma from the Korea National University of Arts
- 2021 Third Prize (Senior Men) at the Youth America Grand Prix
- 2020 First Prize at the Korea International Ballet Competition
- 2020 First Prize at the Dong-A Dance Competition
- 2019 First Prize at the International Ballet Competition Sicilia
- 2017 First Prize at the Korea International Ballet Competition
- 2017 First Prize at the Seoul International Dance Competition
- 2019 Second Prize (Classic Solo) at Tanzolymp Asia
- Bronze Prize (Senior Classic) at the 4th International Scholarship Korea Ballet Competition
- Former) Member of the Oklahoma City Ballet
- Silver Prize at the Korea International Ballet Competition
- Participation Prize at the Dong-A Dance Competition
- Special Prize at the KUACE International Dance Competition, and many others
- The view from side seats and the second floor may be obstructed depending on the type of performance.
- This performance is appropriate for those aged 8 or older. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the performance hall regardless of whether they have a reservation or are accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Please bring proof of date of birth.)
- The Asia Culture Center has put an age restriction on the show and restricts photography and entry after the show has begun to ensure a pleasant viewing experience. All consequences arising due to failure of reading the regulations are the sole responsibility of the individual. Please take note that tickets cannot be refunded, canceled, or exchanged on the day of the performance.
- Pick-up of tickets and on-site purchase of tickets are available for one hour before the show begins. You may enter the performance hall 30 minutes before the show begins; you may be prohibited from entering after the start of the show. Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Six wheelchair seats are available. Please make a reservation through the call center if you wish to purchase a wheelchair seat.
- If all wheelchair seats are sold out, you can reserve general seats, but you will be required to leave your wheelchair outside the performance hall.
- Second-floor seats may be more accessible to wheelchair users who have purchased general seats, so please keep this in mind when making a reservation.
- Beginning on July 1, 2018, an additional income deduction limit of KRW 1,000,000 is recognized for book and performance expenses, with a 30% deduction rate. (This is limited to wage earners with a total annual salary of no more than KRW 70 million.)
- Learn more about deductions for book and performance expenses +
Renowned choreographer Yoon Jeon-il aspires to create performances that are both artistic and popular, with works that are sincere and move people's hearts. Through a gala performance with commentary, the audience, who recognizes that ballet is difficult to master as it requires elegance and artistry, is shown the process of becoming a ballerina or ballerino.
Classical ballet, creative ballet, and modern dance will all be represented, and the audience will get to witness the challenging and rewarding moments of young children who have just started ballet training on their way to becoming professionals.
Jo will use her intimate commentary to delve into the colorful spectrum of sound that harmonizes other instruments and string instruments in this performance featuring a piano and string quartet.
With Koo's uniquely warm performance and sweet vocals, the performance will present a romantic moment under the theme of "Romantic Violin."
It is a piano performance accompanied by the organ and harpsichord, both of which were used by Bach. By transforming Bach's traditionally solemn music into a dance song, the performance will stir the audience's heart and imagination.
Romance, story, love, and tragedy abound in the most admired Italian operas presented in this unique 48-hour musical tour.
A musical tour of the five cities of Milan, Lucca, Florence, Verona, and Venice, with music from composers like Puccini and Verdi.
In this performance, Kim Kwang-jin's distinctive voice will share with the audience a repertoire of hit songs such as <The Letter>, <The Magic Castle>, <Dream Girl>, and <Truly>, as well as genuine music stories.
A performance that audiences of all ages can enjoy with renowned musical actors such as Shin Young-sook and Lee Gun-myung and bands.
ACC Theater, Theater 2