[ACC April Brunch Concert]
Salon de Cello
Concert by pianist Yoonhan, renowned for his diverse repertoire, which includes not only improvised and self-composed compositions but also sophisticated arrangements of film music, jazz, and pop performances
- DateApr. 26, 2023 (Wed)
- Time11:00 ~ 12:30
- PlaceTheater 2
- Age LimitAge 8 or older
- Person466 seats (Up to 4 tickets per person)
- Price R seats: KRW 30,000 / S seats: KRW 20,000
- TicketWebsite / Call center / Ticket office
- Information* Munhwa Nuri Card discounts are only available for reservations made on-site or via the call center.
- HostAsia Culture Center (ACC)
- SponsorAsia Culture Center Foundation
- Age limit: Aged 8 or above (those born in 2016 or earlier)
- Please bring a proof that indicates your date of birth (NHIS certificate, resident registration certificate, passport, student ID card, etc.)
- * Those who are younger than the age limit are restricted from entering the performance hall regardless of ticket purchase or presence of a guardian.
- ※ Cancellation, refund, or change of booking on the day of the performance for not knowing the age limit is not available.
- Pick-up of tickets and on-site purchase of tickets are available for one hour before the show begins.
- * Confirm booking no. or mobile phone no. to claim ticket.
- Wheelchair seats can be purchased via the call center (+82-1899-5566).
- All discounts are applicable to the recipient of the ticket, not the purchaser.
- * Discount documents must be presented on-site for discounted tickets. Full price must be paid when documents are not available.
- The Asia Culture Center has put an age restriction on the show and restricts photography and entry after the show has begun to ensure a pleasant viewing experience.
- * All consequences arising due to failure to read the matters to note are the sole responsibility of the individual.
- The audience may enter the performance hall 30 minutes before the show begins. ntry after the beginning of the show may be restricted.
- * Entry time may vary according to situations or the characteristics of the show. The audience is recommended to enter 10 minutes before the beginning of the show.
- The mandatory wearing of masks has been adjusted to voluntary wearing of masks in indoor spaces.
- We request you to wear masks in enclosed, crowded, and densely populated spaces.
- A : 1(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 1(우 사이드)
- B : 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25
- C : 3(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 3(우 사이드)
- D : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- E : 5(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 5(우 사이드)
- F : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- G : 7(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 7(우 사이드)
- H : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- I : 9(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 9(우 사이드)
- J : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- K : 11(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 11(우 사이드)
- L : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- M : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
- N : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- O : 1, 3, 5, 7, 28
- P : 2, 4, 6, 27
- Q : 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- R : 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
- Everyone is required to wear masks upon entry. Those who are not wearing a mask will not be permitted to enter the performance hall.
- * Please refrain from entering the performance hall if you are showing any symptoms like a fever, cough, or sore throat. Please maintain good personal hygiene.
|1||Improvisation||Played by Yoonhan|
|3||Waltz of the Wind||Yoonhan|
|6||Glow of the Sunset||Yoonhan|
|7||Afternoon in Praha||Yoonhan|
|8||Tears of Venice||Yoonhan|
|9||Cinema Paradise||Ennio Morricone|
|10||Aladdin Soundtrack A Whole New World||Alan Menken|
More than just a composer and performer, he is currently a professor at the College of Art and Design at Kyung Hee University to nurture younger students. He has also engaged in providing music consultancy for global brands such as JW Marriott Hotel Seoul as a general music director, Shinsegae Department Store as a general music director in 2021, and LG Konjiam Resort in 2022. Furthermore, Yoonhan has been recognized for showing a variety of musical talents through the collaboration with music for local governments seeking his performance, such as Namhae and Suncheon, and by serving as a brand ambassador for global brands such as Chanel, Samsung, Osulloc, SK Telecom, and Audi.
He was featured as a “handsome pianist” in diverse media channels including <We Got Married> (MBC) in 2012, <Listen> (EBS Radio) as a DJ, and <The Starry Night> (MBC Radio) as a standing guest. He also composed soundtracks of many TV shows including <Sungkyunkwan Scandal>, <Iris>, <Coffee Prince>, and <Gu Family Book>.
- Graduated with honors in overall practical performance from College of Orchestral Instruments, Yonsei University
- Graduated with the highest performance in the Master's Degree from Folkwang University of the Arts
- Graduated with the highest performance in the Best Performer Course from Karlsruhe's University of Music
- Became a winner or won prizes in the Prague Spring International Music Competition, International Cello Competition in Italy, Young Virtuoso International Music Competition in Bulgaria, Dr. Hermann Buettner Piano Contest in Germany, and Seoul Soloist Cello Ensemble Competition, Dong-A Music Competition, Music Chunchu Competition, and Journal of Music Competition in Korea.
- Played in numerous concerts and recitals, and chamber music, including Prague Radio Symphony; Philharmonie Südwestfalen; Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra; Incheon Philharmonic Orchestra; Yonsei Symphony Orchestra; Seoul Soloist Cello Ensemble; Complete Beethoven Cello Sonatas for the 250th anniversary of Beethoven's birth; Complete Brahms Cello Sonatas; solo recitals in Kukje Art Hall, Maria Callas Hall, and Daegu Opus Raum; Chosunilbo Debut Concert; Goyang Aram Nuri Arts Center Matinee Concert; Daegu Chamber Music Festival; Gwangju Chamber Music Festival; Gyechon Classic Festival; Heyri International Music Festival; House Concert July Festival; and Seoul Arts Center Outdoor Concert.
- Guest principal player in Daejeon Philharmonic Orchestra and Gangnam Symphony Orchestra
- Won the 33rd New Music Award by Journal of Music
- Current) Member of Postrio, Ader Cello Quartet, and Ensemble Project
- The view from side seats and the second floor may be obstructed depending on the type of performance.
- This performance is appropriate for those aged 8 or older. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the performance hall regardless of whether they have a reservation or are accompanied by a parent or guardian. (Please bring proof of date of birth.)
- The Asia Culture Center has put an age restriction on the show and restricts photography and entry after the show has begun to ensure a pleasant viewing experience. All consequences arising due to failure of reading the regulations are the sole responsibility of the individual. Please take note that tickets cannot be refunded, canceled, or exchanged on the day of the performance.
- Pick-up of tickets and on-site purchase of tickets are available for one hour before the show begins. You may enter the performance hall 30 minutes before the show begins; you may be prohibited from entering after the start of the show. Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Six wheelchair seats are available. Please make a reservation through the call center if you wish to purchase a wheelchair seat.
- If all wheelchair seats are sold out, you can reserve general seats, but you will be required to leave your wheelchair outside the performance hall.
- Second-floor seats may be more accessible to wheelchair users who have purchased general seats, so please keep this in mind when making a reservation.
- Beginning on July 1, 2018, an additional income deduction limit of KRW 1,000,000 is recognized for book and performance expenses, with a 30% deduction rate. (This is limited to wage earners with a total annual salary of no more than KRW 70 million.)
- Learn more about deductions for book and performance expenses +
Renowned choreographer Yoon Jeon-il aspires to create performances that are both artistic and popular, with works that are sincere and move people's hearts. Through a gala performance with commentary, the audience, who recognizes that ballet is difficult to master as it requires elegance and artistry, is shown the process of becoming a ballerina or ballerino.
Classical ballet, creative ballet, and modern dance will all be represented, and the audience will get to witness the challenging and rewarding moments of young children who have just started ballet training on their way to becoming professionals.
Jo will use her intimate commentary to delve into the colorful spectrum of sound that harmonizes other instruments and string instruments in this performance featuring a piano and string quartet.
With Koo's uniquely warm performance and sweet vocals, the performance will present a romantic moment under the theme of "Romantic Violin."
It is a piano performance accompanied by the organ and harpsichord, both of which were used by Bach. By transforming Bach's traditionally solemn music into a dance song, the performance will stir the audience's heart and imagination.
Romance, story, love, and tragedy abound in the most admired Italian operas presented in this unique 48-hour musical tour.
A musical tour of the five cities of Milan, Lucca, Florence, Verona, and Venice, with music from composers like Puccini and Verdi.
In this performance, Kim Kwang-jin's distinctive voice will share with the audience a repertoire of hit songs such as <The Letter>, <The Magic Castle>, <Dream Girl>, and <Truly>, as well as genuine music stories.
A performance that audiences of all ages can enjoy with renowned musical actors such as Shin Young-sook and Lee Gun-myung and bands.
ACC Theater, Theater 2