[ACC October Brunch Concert]
Opera Travel to Italy
The birthplace of opera, Italy. Romance, story, love, and tragedy abound in the most admired Italian operas presented in this unique 48-hour musical tour.
- DateOct. 25 (Wed), 2023
- Time11:00 ~ 12:20
- PlaceTheater 2
- Age LimitAges 7 and older (those born in 2016 or earlier)
- Person466 seats (Up to 4 tickets per person)
- Price R seats: KRW 30,000 / S seats: KRW 20,000
- TicketWebsite / Call center / Ticket office
- Information* Munhwa Nuri Card discounts are only available for reservations made on-site or via the call center.
- HostAsia Culture Center (ACC)
- SponsorAsia Culture Center Foundation
- Age limit: Aged 8 or above (those born in 2016 or earlier)
- Please bring a proof that indicates your date of birth (NHIS certificate, resident registration certificate, passport, student ID card, etc.)
- * Those who are younger than the age limit are restricted from entering the performance hall regardless of ticket purchase or presence of a guardian.
- * Cancellation, refund, or change of booking on the day of the performance for not knowing the age limit is not available.
- Claiming of reserved tickets is available from one hour before the beginning of the performance. On-site ticketing is available from 10 AM of the day of the performance.
- * Confirm booking no. or mobile phone no. to claim ticket.
- Wheelchair seats can be purchased via the call center (+82-1899-5566).
- All discounts are applicable to the recipient of the ticket, not the purchaser.
- * Discount documents must be presented on-site for discounted tickets. Full price must be paid when documents are not available.
- The Asia Culture Center has put an age limit on the show and restricts photography and entry after the show has begun to ensure a pleasant viewing experience.
- * All consequences arising due to failure to read the matters to note are the sole responsibility of the individual.
- The audience may enter the performance hall 20 minutes before the show begins. Entry after the beginning of the show may be restricted.
- * Entry time may vary according to situations or the characteristics of the show. The audience is recommended to enter 10 minutes before the beginning of the show.
- The mandatory wearing of masks has been adjusted to voluntary wearing of masks in indoor spaces.
- We request you to wear masks in enclosed, crowded, and densely populated spaces.
- A : 1(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 1(우 사이드)
- B : 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25
- C : 3(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 3(우 사이드)
- D : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- E : 5(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 5(우 사이드)
- F : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- G : 7(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 7(우 사이드)
- H : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- I : 9(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 9(우 사이드)
- J : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- K : 11(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 11(우 사이드)
- L : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- M : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
- N : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- O : 1, 3, 5, 7, 28
- P : 2, 4, 6, 27
- Q : 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- R : 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
Italy's opera for 48 hours
G.Donizetti - Quel guardo il Cavaliere from Opera < Don Pasquale >Soprano: Shim Gyu-yeon
E sogno? O realta? From Opera < Falstaff >Soprano: Shim Gyu-yeon
Se come voi peccina io fossi from Opera < Le Villi >Soprano: Kang Han-na
La donna e mobile from Opera < Rigoletto >Tenor: Lee Jae-sig
Deh Vieni alla fiestra from Opera < Don Giovanni >Baritone: Choi Eun-soek
La ci darem la mano from Opera < Don Giovanni >Soprano: Shim Gyu-yeon, Baritone: Choi Eun-soek
S’altro che lacrime from Opera < Clemeza di Tito >Soprano: Kang Han-na
G.Puccini - Recondita armonia from Opera < Tosca >Tenor: Lee Jae-sig
Suzel, buon di from Opera < L’amico Fritz >Soprano: Kang Han-na, Tenor: Lee Jae-sig
G.Puccini - Quando m’en vo from Opera < La Boheme >Soprano: Shim Gyu-yeon
Dunque e proprio finita from Opera < La Boheme >Sopranos: Kang Han-na, Shim Gyu-yeon Tenor: Lee Jae-sig Baritone: Choi Eun-soek
- Graduated from Korea National University of Arts and Berlin University of the Arts
- Won 3rd place at the Joongang Music Competition, 2nd place at the International Competition of Belcanto Vincenzo Bellini
- Won 2nd place at the Classical German Song Competition, Grand Prize at the Austria Opera Music Competition / Collaborated with the Bayerische Orchestra, played leading roles in Madame Butterfly and Faust
- Current) Lecturer at Korea National University of Arts, Chugye University for the Arts, and Hansei University
- Graduated from the Department of Vocal Music, Korea National University of Arts with a full-ride scholarship
- Finished a master's program with honors at the Manhattan School of Music with a full-ride scholarship; completed an artist diploma program with honors at the New England Conservatory
- Winner of the Metropolitan Opera National Council, New England Regional Finals, and many other international competitions
- Played leading roles in operas <La bohème>, <L'elisir d'amore>, <Die Fledermaus>, <The Magic Flute>, etc.
- Current) Visiting professor at the Stafford Opera Troupe and actively performs in the U.S., Korea, and Europe
- Obtained BA at Korea National University of Arts, MA. at Hochschule für Musik Hanns Eisler Berlin, finished the Meisterklasse of Hochschule für Musik Carl Maria von Weber Dresden
- Won 3rd place at Plácido Domingo's Operalia 2011, 1st place and an Audience Award at the Wilhelm Stenhammar International Music Competition in 2010, Maria Callas International Grand Prix in 2009, and other international competitions
- Played leading roles in over 400 opera performances, including <The Magic Flute>, <Don Giovanni>, <L'elisir d'amore>, and <La traviata>
- Current) Professor at Kunsan National University
- Graduated from the Department of Vocal Music, Korea National University of Arts
- Completed the Opera Program at University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna
- Master's in Opera at Musik und Kunst privat universtät der stadt Wien
- Completed an artist diploma program for opera at Kunstuniversität Graz
- Performed with leading opera performers in Korea Performed in various operas and concerts in Europe and Korea (Seoul Arts Center, Sejong Center, Lotte Concert Hall, etc.)
- Current) Lecturer at Korea National Institute for Gifted in Arts, opera performer
- Graduated from the Milan Conservatory
- Graduated from the Accademia Teatro alla Scala
- Performed for Royal Liverpool Philharmonic, Pavia Theatre, Como Theatre, RAI National Symphony Orchestra, Theatre Hof, etc.
- Performed for The House Concert, Mapo Classic M Festival, SNU Tuesday Concert, Seil Korean Song Concert, Artist Lounge at Seoul Arts Center, Credia Classic Club, etc.
- Current) Lecturer at Kyungpook National University and Kosin University
- Released "Memories," "In the Garden," "Meet the Classic," etc., composed/arranged over 100 original songs
- Won the 21st Century Korean Music Project, composed soundtracks for television shows <Infinite Challenge> of MBC and <Three Meals a Day> of tvN
- Composed album tracks for Soprano Sumi Jo and operatic tenor Lim Hyung-joo
- Ph.D. in Musicology at Chung-Ang University
- Current) Lecturer at Dankook University, Chung-ang University, Chugye University for the Arts, and Tech University of Korea
Renowned choreographer Yoon Jeon-il aspires to create performances that are both artistic and popular, with works that are sincere and move people's hearts. Through a gala performance with commentary, the audience, who recognizes that ballet is difficult to master as it requires elegance and artistry, is shown the process of becoming a ballerina or ballerino.
Classical ballet, creative ballet, and modern dance will all be represented, and the audience will get to witness the challenging and rewarding moments of young children who have just started ballet training on their way to becoming professionals.
Jo will use her intimate commentary to delve into the colorful spectrum of sound that harmonizes other instruments and string instruments in this performance featuring a piano and string quartet.
With Koo's uniquely warm performance and sweet vocals, the performance will present a romantic moment under the theme of "Romantic Violin."
It is a piano performance accompanied by the organ and harpsichord, both of which were used by Bach. By transforming Bach's traditionally solemn music into a dance song, the performance will stir the audience's heart and imagination.
Romance, story, love, and tragedy abound in the most admired Italian operas presented in this unique 48-hour musical tour.
A musical tour of the five cities of Milan, Lucca, Florence, Verona, and Venice, with music from composers like Puccini and Verdi.
In this performance, Kim Kwang-jin's distinctive voice will share with the audience a repertoire of hit songs such as <The Letter>, <The Magic Castle>, <Dream Girl>, and <Truly>, as well as genuine music stories.
A performance that audiences of all ages can enjoy with renowned musical actors such as Shin Young-sook and Lee Gun-myung and bands.
ACC Theater, Theater 2