"A Guided Tour Around the ACC"
In the ACC Tour, you are guided through different buildings and spots inside and outside the Center by an expert guide with in-depth knowledge about the stories behind each place. Walk around and experience the five sections of the ACC as the guide fills you in on the history and interesting facts about the Center.
There are two types of tours: Standard and Special.
- 10:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00
- ※There is an additional tour at 17:30 on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Other than Korean, only English tours are currently available. If you are interested, please download the English application form below, fill in the required information, and send it to the e-mail address provided on the form.
Download English Application Form
- For an English tour, you need to send an application at least a week before your scheduled visit. We will process the application and send you a confirmation email.
- The Standard Tour offers the essence of the ACC experience, to give guests a general understanding about the Center.
- Tour Route: Visitors Center → ACC Culture Exchange → ACC Children → ACC Archive & Research → ACC Creation → ACC Theater
- The entire tour takes around 60 minutes.
- On March 2, 2018, the ACC added the “Public Art Tour” to its list of standard tours. The tour is open all year round, and starts at 16.00 every day.
- * Route: Choi Jeonghwa (Heavenly heaven) → Baek Seungwoo (Seven days) → Wang Du (Victory!) → Matali Crasset (Reflexcity) → Lee Bul(Untitled), CHOI JEONG HWA (Ancestral Landscapes, Normal Scape) → Ugo Rondinone (ACC Magic Mountain)
- * Includes introductions and commentaries on six public art pieces.
- * The tour takes about 50 minutes.
|Title||Description||Visitors per tour|
|on Saturdays 14:30||ACC Spring Tour||An ACC tour with commentaries on the center’s landscaping (flowers and trees)||30|
|Summer June-August||on Saturdays 14:30, 17:30||ACC Right Night||An ACC tour featuring Asian cuisines and beverages
※ Open Terrace, ACC Creation B2
|Autumn September-October||on Wednesdays and Saturdays 17:30||ACCvRomance Tour||An ACC tour focusing on selected spaces in the center
※ The places that best represent the mood of the season will be determined in the future..
|Winter November-December||To be determined||ACC Backstage Tour||An ACC tour that takes visitors to the center’s backstage spaces (ACT Center and ACC Theater)||15|
- Between June and August 2018, the ACC presents the “ACC Right Night Tour.” Along with introductions to the ACC’s five sections, the tour presents participants with an indoor vacation mood experience. The tour comes with various benefits, including samplings of Asian cuisines and beverages at a space specifically designed for the tour (see below).
- Route: ACC Culture Exchange → ACC Children (Play Culture) → ACC Archive and Research (stairs) → ACC Creation (includes an introduction to ACC Theater and catered Asia cuisine)
- * The tour takes about 40 minutes.
- * Benefits:
- Catered Asia cuisine
- Souvenirs with motifs of the space (small pouch kit)
- An ACC Creation All-in-One Exhibition Ticket Promotion: PARKing CHANce 2010-2018 and FROM VIETNAM TO BERLIN; Exhibitions are open until July 8 (Sun.).
(Benefits only apply to visitors who booked tours on or before July 7 (Sat.))
- * A single visitor may not book multiple tours.
- * Online booking only (cannot change time).
- Each tour starts precisely at the scheduled hour. Please make sure you arrive on time. If you do not show up by 10 minutes after the tour starts, your application will be automatically canceled.
- The ACC Tour is not intended for a specific individual or group. Tour hours are nonadjustable.
- A tour is not canceled in case of rain.
- Each tour accommodates a maximum of 30 people. Online and on-site applications may close early.