"A Guided Tour Around the ACC"
In the ACC Tour, you are guided through different buildings and spots inside and outside the Center by an expert guide with in-depth knowledge about the stories behind each place. Walk around and experience the five sections of the ACC as the guide fills you in on the history and interesting facts about the Center.
There are two types of tours: Standard and Special.
- 10:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00
- ※There is an additional tour at 17:30 on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Other than Korean, only English tours are currently available. If you are interested, please download the English application form below, fill in the required information, and send it to the e-mail address provided on the form.
Download English Application Form
- For an English tour, you need to send an application at least a week before your scheduled visit. We will process the application and send you a confirmation email.
- The Standard Tour offers the essence of the ACC experience, to give guests a general understanding about the Center.
- Tour Route: Visitors Center → ACC Culture Exchange → ACC Children → ACC Archive & Research → ACC Creation → ACC Theater
- The entire tour takes around 60 minutes.
- On March 2, 2018, the ACC added the “Public Art Tour” to its list of standard tours. The tour is open all year round, and starts at 16.00 every day.
- * Route: Choi Jeonghwa (Heavenly heaven) → Baek Seungwoo (Seven days) → Wang Du (Victory!) → Matali Crasset (Reflexcity) → Lee Bul(Untitled), CHOI JEONG HWA (Ancestral Landscapes, Normal Scape) → Ugo Rondinone (ACC Magic Mountain)
- * Includes introductions and commentaries on six public art pieces.
- * The tour takes about 50 minutes.
|Title||Description||Visitors per tour|
|on Saturdays 14:30||ACC Spring Tour||An ACC tour with commentaries on the center’s landscaping (flowers and trees)||30|
|Summer June-August||on Saturdays 14:30, 17:30||ACC Right Night||An ACC tour featuring Asian cuisines and beverages
※ Open Terrace, ACC Creation B2
|Autumn September - November||on Wednesdays and Saturdays 17:30||ACC In-Library||ACC Tour with "transcription" activity in ACC Archive & Research Special Reading Room||20|
|Winter November-December||To be determined||ACC Backstage Tour||ACC Tour that takes visitors to the center’s backstage spaces (ACT Center and ACC Theater)||15|
- ACC Tour-In Library Park, offered in September - November 2018, is an autumn seasonal tour program emphasizing the role and the activity of ACC Archive & Research.
- * Tour Route : Visitor Center → ACC Culture Exchange → ACC Children → ACC Creation → ACC Theater → ACC Archive & Research (with transcription activity)
- * The tour takes about 50 minutes
- * Benefits
- "Transcription" experience
- Memo pad souvenir offered to all participants
- * A single visitor may not book multiple tours to allow more people to take part in the events.
- * Online booking only
- Each tour starts precisely at the scheduled hour. Please make sure you arrive on time. If you do not show up by 10 minutes after the tour starts, your application will be automatically canceled.
- The ACC Tour is not intended for a specific individual or group. Tour hours are nonadjustable.
- A tour is not canceled in case of rain.
- Each tour accommodates a maximum of 30 people. Online and on-site applications may close early.
- For individuals or groups of less than 10 people, no special application process is necessary. Participants are only required to be present in person at the start of the tour. Please not that the Special Guided Tour is only available through online application.