“A Docent Tour of Exhibitions at the ACC”
The Docent Tour takes you through the Library Park in the ACC Archive & Research, and the multipurpose cultural spaces in the ACC Creation.
- ACC Archive & Research: Free
- ACC Creation: Admission fee applies view the price schedule
- 11:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
- ※With an additional tour at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Other than Korean, only Japanese and English tours are currently available. If you are interested, please download the English application form below, fill in the required information, and send it to the e-mail address provided on the form.
Download English Application Form
- ※For an English tour, you need to send an application at least a week before your scheduled visit. After review the application, we will send you a confirmation mail.
- About 60 minutes
ACC Archive & Research Docent Tour
- The ACC Archive & Research is a “lachivium (library + archive + museum)” that houses a wide range of resources related to the cultures and arts in Asia.
- · Free admission
- · Up to 40 people per tour (application may close early)
- · Please leave your bags and beverage in the locker.
※The tour route is subject to change.
ACC Creation Docent Tour
- The ACC Creation is a multipurpose cultural space dedicated to contemporary art. The tour takes visitors from Space 1 to Space 4.
- · Admission fee applies.
- · Up to 25 people per tour (application may close early)
※The tour route can be changed by exhibitions.
- Each tour starts precisely at the scheduled hour. If you do not show up by 10 minutes after the tour starts, your application will be automatically cancelled.
- Since the ACC Tour is not intended for a specific individual or group, tour hours are nonadjustable.
- The number of participants is limited for each tour. Online and on-site applications may close early.