2021 ACC Gwangju & Asian Artists Exhibition < Adorable Big Brother>
The Asia Culture Center is holding 2021 ACC Gwangju & Asian Artists Exhibition Adorable Big Brother: On Never Being Alone Again from August 13 to November 14, 2021. As part of the local artists exhibition series launched in 2017, the “ACC Gwangju & Asian Artists Exhibition” delivers contemporary social issues and discourses through the works of artists in Gwangju and Asia from the perspective of the humanities and arts.
- DateAugust 13(Fri.) –November 14(Sun.), 2021
- Time10:00-18:00 ※ Closed on every Monday
- PlaceSpace 6
- Age LimitAll Ages
- Price Free
- TicketACC Website
Adorable Big Brother: On Never Being Alone Again
Asia Culture Center (“ACC,” Acting President CHOI Won-il) and the Asia Culture Institute (“ACI,” President LEE Gi Pyo) present a meaningful exhibition that can contemplate the light and shade of surveillance in the COVID-19 pandemic era from the perspectives of art and humanities.
The 2021 ACC Gwangju & Asian Artists Exhibition Adorable Big Brother: On Never Being Alone Again held at Space 6 of ACC Creation from August 13 to November 14, 2021, is part of the projects by the ACC related to the region to plunge into the mutual growth of the regional cultures. Since its inception in 2017, the ACC Gwangju & Asian Artists Exhibition delivers contemporary social issues and discourses through the projects by artists from Gwangju and Asia from the perspective of art and humanities.
- Hasan ELAHI
- Born in 1972, Bangladesh. Based in Washington D.C.
- Eisa Jocson
- Born in 1986, Philippines. Based in Manila
- DENG Yufeng 邓玉峰
- Born in 1985, China. Based in Beijing
- aaajiao / XU Wenkai 徐文恺
- Born in 1984, China. Based in Berlin and Shanghai
- Formed in 2005, Japan. Based in Tokyo
- Yeon Sook LEE
- Born in 1976, South Korea. Based in Seoul and Gwangju
- LIM Yonghyun
- Born in 1982, South Korea. Based in Gwangju
- Zheng Mahler
- Formed in 2014, Australia. Based in Hong Kong
Commissioned by Asia Culture Center / Courtesy of the artist
ACC Creation, Space 6