[ACC July Brunch Concert]
Brunch Concert by Daniel Lindemann Quartet
A fusion jazz concert by Daniel Lindemann, a German TV personality and pianist
- DateJul. 26 (Wed), 2023
- Time11:00 ~ 12:20
- PlaceTheater 2
- Age LimitAge 8 or older
- Person466 seats (Up to 4 tickets per person)
- Price R seats: KRW 30,000 / S seats: KRW 20,000
- TicketWebsite / Call center / Ticket office
- Information* Munhwa Nuri Card discounts are only available for reservations made on-site or via the call center.
- HostAsia Culture Center (ACC)
- SponsorAsia Culture Center Foundation
- Notes* Ticket booking will be available from May 31 (Wed) at 10 AM. (The ACC will be closed on May 30.)
- Age limit: Aged 8 or above (those born in 2016 or earlier)
- Please bring a proof that indicates your date of birth (NHIS certificate, resident registration certificate, passport, student ID card, etc.)
- * Those who are younger than the age limit are restricted from entering the performance hall regardless of ticket purchase or presence of a guardian.
- * Cancellation, refund, or change of booking on the day of the performance for not knowing the age limit is not available.
- Pick-up of tickets and on-site purchase of tickets are available for one hour before the show begins.
- * Confirm booking no. or mobile phone no. to claim ticket.
- Wheelchair seats can be purchased via the call center (+82-1899-5566).
- All discounts are applicable to the recipient of the ticket, not the purchaser.
- * Discount documents must be presented on-site for discounted tickets. Full price must be paid when documents are not available.
- The Asia Culture Center has put an age restriction on the show and restricts photography and entry after the show has begun to ensure a pleasant viewing experience.
- * All consequences arising due to failure to read the matters to note are the sole responsibility of the individual.
- The audience may enter the performance hall 30 minutes before the show begins. entry after the beginning of the show may be restricted.
- * Entry time may vary according to situations or the characteristics of the show. The audience is recommended to enter 10 minutes before the beginning of the show.
- The mandatory wearing of masks has been adjusted to voluntary wearing of masks in indoor spaces.
- We request you to wear masks in enclosed, crowded, and densely populated spaces.
- A : 1(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 1(우 사이드)
- B : 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25
- C : 3(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 3(우 사이드)
- D : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- E : 5(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 5(우 사이드)
- F : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- G : 7(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 7(우 사이드)
- H : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- I : 9(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 9(우 사이드)
- J : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- K : 11(좌 사이드), 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 11(우 사이드)
- L : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- M : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
- N : 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27
- O : 1, 3, 5, 7, 28
- P : 2, 4, 6, 27
- Q : 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- R : 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
- Everyone is required to wear masks upon entry. Those who are not wearing a mask will not be permitted to enter the performance hall.
- * Please refrain from entering the performance hall if you are showing any symptoms like a fever, cough, or sore throat. Please maintain good personal hygiene.
Television personality/pianist Daniel Lindemann, who won us over with his levelheaded discussion and obvious appreciation of Korean history and culture during his appearances on the TV show "Non Summit" (JTBC), will take the stage.
This ACC Brunch Concert will feature pieces composed and arranged by Lindemann since 2017. Lindemann will be showcasing his pieces with the band he has been performing with.
|1||Michael Jackson / Siedah Garret / Glen Ballard
Arranged by Daniel Lindemann
|Man in the Mirror||Piano, saxophone, bass, drum|
|2||Daniel Lindemann||Dance over Sugar and Soda||Piano, bass, drum|
|3||Daniel Lindemann||Lasting Memory||Piano, saxophone, bass, drum|
|4||Keith Jarrett||My Song||Piano, saxophone, bass, drum|
|5||Daniel Lindemann||Waiting For You||Piano, bass, drum|
|6||Daniel Lindemann||A Walk of Change||Piano, bass, drum|
|7||Keith Jarrett||Over the Rainbow||Piano|
Arranged by Daniel Lindemann
|A Painting with Flowers||Piano, saxophone, bass, drum|
|9||Daniel Lindemann||And She Said Excuse Me||Piano, saxophone, bass, drum|
|10||Antonio Carlos Jobim||The Girl from Ipanema||Piano, saxophone, bass, drum|
- 2022And She said Excuse Me
- 2020Keys to Summer
- Secret Garden Kunihiko Ryo’s Magical Music Session (2022)
- Three Men’s 11 O’Clock Concert (2022)
- Seongbuk Cultural Center – Culture Day (2022)
- Jinho’s Book Concert (2021-2022)
- Heart to Heart Foundation – Masters Series Emcee (2021-2022)
- Matinee Concert – Season 16 Emcee (2021)
- Heart to Heart Foundation – Masters Series Performance (2021)
- JTBCTalk Pawon 25 O'Clock (2022)
The Morning (2021)
Non Summit (2014-2016)
- SBSForeigner Guide (2021)
- KBSWoorimal Battle (2022)
The Day, History Journal (2020-2022)
Joy of Conversation (2018-2019)
- MBCThose Who Cross the Line (2019)
Going Home in a Century (2019)
- TVNNaked History (2021-2022)
Living the New Normal (2020-2021)
Secrets of Neighborhoods (2016-2017)
- EBSSpace (2020)
- MBC every1 Welcome, First Time in Korea? (2017-2018, 2022)
- Sky SportsBundesliga Show (2014-2016)
- SBSChoi Hwa-jeong’s Power Time (2022)
- YTNNews Of the World, NOW (2019-2020)
- MBCGood Morning FM (2019-2020)
- JTBCFlower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (2019)
- KBSMoorim School: Saga of the Brave (2016)
- Bean Pole Wear the Right Thing Campaign (2022)
- Heart to Heart Foundation (2021-)
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2018-2020)
- 6th and 7th Gyechon Village Classic Festival (2020-2021)
- Applied Music, Seoul Institute of the Arts
- 2018Performed at the Diner en Blanc
- 2016Performed at the Thailand International Jazz Conference
- 2015Selected as the Hot-issue Performer for the March edition of <Jazz People>
Selected as the best local performer for the saxophone section of Leader's Poll
Performed for The Secret of Jazz at EBS Space
- 2013 Introduced the first album “Yearning” of Choi Kyung-sik
Quartet at the Jarasum International Jazz Festival
- 2008Selected as the Rising Star for the first edition of < Jazz People >
EBS Space Shin Hae-chul Concert,
Producers, Blood Brothers, Sing Sing Sing sessions
Session at The Last Concert of g.o.dAlbum recording and concert sessions
Shin Hae-chul, Bobby Kim, Lena Park, Shim Soo-bong, g.o.d, Park Seon-joo, Lee Kwang-jo, Son Ho-young
- 2007Collaborated with Kim Deoksu Samulnori for their 50th anniversary concert – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- 2006Participated in the Latin jazz festival Feria de Cali in Colombia
- Performed for Jekyll & Hyde, Nine, Dae Jang Geum, Hamlet, La Vida, Chicago, Dream Girls, at the KBS Musical Awards
- Takashi Masuzaki Clinic Session
- Melvin Davis Clinic Session
- Tribute to Jaco Pastorius Live
- Participated in the Nagoya Jazz Festival
- Show performance, album recording, album producing for BoA, Hyun Jin-young, TVXQ, Zhang Liyin, Do Won-kyung, Navi, Soulman,SNSD, SHINee, The Grace, Super Junior, Song Kwang-sik, Lee Yun-jae
- BM, Jazz Studies, Seokyeong University
- MA, Applied Music, Chugye University For The Arts
- Lecturer at Contemporary Music Gifted Education Center, Seokyeong University
- Performed at The Shilla, Grand Hyatt, etc.
- Showcase and performance sessions of musicals <The Hot Swing Band>, <For John Doe>, and <Almond>
- Participated in EBS Space Daniel Lindemann Band Session and multiple albums
Renowned choreographer Yoon Jeon-il aspires to create performances that are both artistic and popular, with works that are sincere and move people's hearts. Through a gala performance with commentary, the audience, who recognizes that ballet is difficult to master as it requires elegance and artistry, is shown the process of becoming a ballerina or ballerino.
Classical ballet, creative ballet, and modern dance will all be represented, and the audience will get to witness the challenging and rewarding moments of young children who have just started ballet training on their way to becoming professionals.
Jo will use her intimate commentary to delve into the colorful spectrum of sound that harmonizes other instruments and string instruments in this performance featuring a piano and string quartet.
With Koo's uniquely warm performance and sweet vocals, the performance will present a romantic moment under the theme of "Romantic Violin."
It is a piano performance accompanied by the organ and harpsichord, both of which were used by Bach. By transforming Bach's traditionally solemn music into a dance song, the performance will stir the audience's heart and imagination.
Romance, story, love, and tragedy abound in the most admired Italian operas presented in this unique 48-hour musical tour.
A musical tour of the five cities of Milan, Lucca, Florence, Verona, and Venice, with music from composers like Puccini and Verdi.
In this performance, Kim Kwang-jin's distinctive voice will share with the audience a repertoire of hit songs such as <The Letter>, <The Magic Castle>, <Dream Girl>, and <Truly>, as well as genuine music stories.
A performance that audiences of all ages can enjoy with renowned musical actors such as Shin Young-sook and Lee Gun-myung and bands.
ACC Theater, Theater 2