- You can claim tickets on site at the ACC ticket offices 1 hr before a program starts, or for events, before an event begins.
- Ticket offices may be crowded around the starting time. Please make sure to arrive at the site 30 min before the starting time and claim your tickets.
- To claim your tickets, you need to present an ID of the person who booked the tickets (resident registration card, driver’s license) or the booking number.
- If you are eligible for a discount or free admission, please present the required documents at the Ticket Office.
- You cannot change your tickets after buying them. You need to cancel your booking and repurchase the tickets.
- Supporting documents for discount (ID, welfare card, patriots and veterans certificate, artist certificate, Munhwa Nuri Card, etc.) must be presented at the Ticket Office. Otherwise, you are required to pay the difference at the ticket office.
- Misplaced or damaged tickets cannot be reissued.
- For some programs, entry may be restricted once the program starts.
- Tickets may not be refunded or changed after the program starts.